RE: Dippy freeview questions - Now taboo channels...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Dippy freeview questions - Now taboo channels...
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:46:49 -0000

Hmmm, all the TV's at home have been fine for the last year or so, except
for C5 which was a very fuzzy.
Last week, after printing the Taboo html page months ago, I got round to
retuning practically every thing...

...unfortunately (and I've checked it's all correct) pretty much every RF
channel is slightly to mostly very fuzzy now.

Not good. Not sure what the problem is, maybe just too much RF on the
cable?

Any ideas Keith?