From: Umar [mailto:umar@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 December 2003 21:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] cbus pics

Hi Frank

Pleased with the sparky - did a neat job.

Agree with you re: patch leads - sparky wanted a bit more space between the
din rails - I will probably make some longer ones soon.

Very basic programming been done - simple on/off, and sensors in bathrooms
linked thats all.

Want to program a global "all off", and then get into the scenes.

Touch screen - not programmed at all !!!!!

I've got a light sensor, but not yet attached.

Main priority was to have functional lighting - project is severely delayed
(and over budget), and so "tinkering" will come later.

Cheers

Umar