From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 9:08 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [totally OT] - Herman Miller Aeron Chair/Patience

All

After 1 year and 1 month, I've finally convinced SWMBO to let me order an
Aeron Miller chair.  Not bad eh?, a testament to the art of patience and
constant moaning about a back-ache after a day in the study ;-)

Pete

PS For those that are interested, they now come with an aluminium frame,
very cool.  And www.silverfoxfurniture.co.uk has done me a full-spec chair
for £613 + vat, which is a good deal for an Aeron.