Re: NTL CLID

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: NTL CLID
  • From: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:41:23 +0000

Thanks!
I have a BT box that didnt work when NTL enabled CLID (it did work on BT
line prior to move) so my guess is I'm using the 'other' standard! -
which is good for what I want to try and do with asterisk pbx - that
doesnt work with the BT standard! - so could be onto a winner!

Ta !
Wayne.

Des Gibbons wrote:

>NTL use both Bellcore standard and BT standard for CLID.
>
>It depends what exchange you are connected to.
>
>Cheers, Des.

CLID...
>>>does the clid info come up /before/ or /after/ the first ring?
>>>from what I can make out it has something to do with the
'standard for