Re: NTL CLID

Thanks for everyones feedback! and yes - Ive been there with NTL - took
me months of badgering to get them to turn CLID OFF after the first
attempt! (originally the sales guy said 'oh yeah your bt box will work
fine!' - it didnt!)  anyways its been quiet for too long :)

as a quick last one (so far) - any recommendations for a NTL - US Bell ?
compatible CLID box? erm something cheap n cheerful :)

Thanks again
Wayne.