RE: Re: caller id (and talkworks)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: caller id (and talkworks)
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 14:46:12 -0000

Hi Ross,

Yep - sorry if that was misleading - the SliMP3 server can run on
Linux and also the CID xAP connector but the SliMP3 connector is .NET based
so you would need Windows for that bit. Do you have a Windows PC at all on
your network ? - this would then all work together over the network
obviously.

Kevin