RE: now [ADVERT] Serial over Ethernet now

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: now [ADVERT] Serial over Ethernet now
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 15:05:28 -0000

I have a commercial interest here Andy so I was trying to be careful here
;-)  - I bought some of these units to allow me to get at a load of serial
devices that were spread around my house and for example to allow me to
connect to HomeVision and Comfort via Ethernet. If people are interested
please get in touch off list. They work out at just under =A350 each.

Kevin