Re: Recommendation for pulling lighting cable for X10 enablement

Hiyall!
as stupid as it may sound - I tend to use an old piece of  Swish flat
curtain track! a 'hook' cut on one end and an 'eye' in the other ! -
works for me and is bendy but tough!

hay - just an idea ;)

Wayne.
www.planetWayne.com

Brian G. Reynolds wrote:

>I have just bought the deluxe version of this from QVS in St. Ives
(Huntingdon) for about £70 inc vat and have found them excellent!