Re: Electrical relays

I think some more investigation as to why it is not working is needed. Ask
questions like
What is the current flow across the contacts made by the key
How thick is the wire as the thicker it is means the more current may flow
Assuming these are OK you can start to look for a relay.

also
Once you know this think about what would happen if a relay was used and
the contacts welded closed i.e. like leaving the key permanently on. Make
some provisions to get round this and you are getting close to finding a
solution.

Not sure how you are powering these as I have never used a battery
inverter.

Ian

"Benfield, John" <john.benfield@xxxxxxx>
01/12/2003 10:28