UKHA2004 Reminder

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: UKHA2004 Reminder
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:08:47 -0000

Just a little reminder that the early booking rate for UKHA2004 is
only available until the end of the year. With the potential of
Christmas postal delays I would recommend that those of you wishing
to save a few quid send the cheques off as soon as possible.

I will be paying in the early cheques in the first week of January
and any received after that time will have to be for the full amount.

Sometime this week I hope to put some details up on AutomatedHome and
I'll post here again to promote it. We already even more interest
>from
cost, you know that you want to be there!

Regards

Graham Howe