** Clipsal RF Range - Update **

I've just updated yesterdays story with the following info...
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1273

M.

A representative from Clipsal in the UK has contacted me this morning.
Apparently the Ulti switch above will NOT be brought into the UK in RF
form.
It will however be available in a C-Bus version if people like that style
of
faceplate.

The UK RF switch will be based on the Neo switch (see here
http://www.clipsal.com/cis/newproducts_neo.php3
). The RF Neo range will be
available from early 2004, with the full system range due by around July of
that year.

I was also confirmed that there WILL be an RF to C-Bus gateway available,
meaning retro-fitters could use cheaper hard-wired Neos where possible, and
then marry RF Neos to the system where running a cable is impossible.