Video Distribution Problem

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Video Distribution Problem
  • From: "Ben McCormack" <ben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:16:35 -0000

Hello all

I have hit an issue and I am not sure of the best way around it.

Presetly I have my Tivo wired up to the TV and also Projector. TV via=20
RGB Scart and Projector via RGB-to-S-Video converter. (IE both fed=20
>from

What I am looking to do is to feed S-Video and Audio upstairs to the=20
Amp and Relysis LCD TV in the bedroom. How can I do it without=20
spending a fortune. (Run is about 8m)

I have thought about running the bedroom setup via the 2nd SCART on=20
Tivo. and just running composite video and audio, fine but long SCART=20
leads get expensive.

My other idea was KAT5. but this simple setup would cost about =A3160=20
by the time I bought everything. Kat5 would possible be a good=20
solution but would seem like an overkill.

I was also planning to just use RF but the relysis cannot lock on to=20
the Tivo Channel, anyone got any ideas, the TV can pick-up all the TV=20
channels fine. It is not interferance as I have unplugged everything=20
else and the TV still has issues tuning into the Tivo

Any other ideas?

Regards

Ben