From: Gareth Cook [mailto:g@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 August 2003 10:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] XBOX Controller Extension

http://www.xboxmagonline.com/xbox/news/2002/news_dec02_wirelesscon.html

About =A335

G.
Gareth Cook
SWG Account, North Region
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 20/08/2003 10:14 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

"Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
Today 10:53

.
Subject:
.
RE: [ukha_d] XBOX Controller Extension
.
Category:

Eh? Whats them then?

Many thanks

Rob Mouser

IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 20/08/2003 09:22 -----

Discussion