Advices

Hello everybody,

Are there any schemas for building my own CM12 and LM12 device?
The electronical parts are rare?

Or how is the easiest way to make an application that will turn on/off a
lamp through X10? (I'm not an 'easy person' but I don't have lots of
knowledges for this type of application, so any suggestions are more than
welcome)

I have the software ActiveHome that will help me in controlling the CM12.

Where should I start searching?

Thanks alot,
Alex