From: Paul
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 10:18 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Distance selling again & ebuyer

There was a huge amount of posts on DSRs over the past few months here.
I tried searching for an answer but there was far too much and my life
is too short!

I'm trying to return something to ebuyer - they say I have to pay for
postage back to them but I seem to remember reading that it's their
responsibility to collect from me - anyone care to comment and has
anyone returned to them before?

TIA

Paul.