From: Paul Gordon
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 11:39 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Navman woes...

To the (few) chaps here running a iPAQ/Navman/SmartST Professional setup...

Have you tried to install SmartST Pro SP1 yet?
Did it work? (or did it f*ck up your iPAQ...)

I can't get smartST to even run on the iPAQ any more... :-(

Should have bought a Garmin....

Paul G.

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059