Re: [OT] Navman woes...

>I am running V1.91 (full european maps) and upgraded from the original
>version I bought (1.90) some months ago. Followed the instructions to
>remove V1.90 first & then instal V1.91 and all seemed to go OK.
>
>Not sure about SP1 - is it a further upgrade?

Yup, - it was released on the website this saturday just gone....

http://www.navman-mobile.com/html/gps3400downloads.htm

Oh look! - in getting that link, I notice that they've now pulled the
service pack due to "technical problems..." - really....

I've now received a reply and possibly a "fix" utility from
Navman support,
but I'll have to wait till I get home tonight to try it...

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger