Re: OT: Water meter

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:30:37 +0100, "Nick Broughton"
<mail@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm with Phil on this one.  Family with young kids - RV has to be
better
>than meter.  Any chance of kids - hedge your bets!   You will of course
also
>want to consider that kids may mean moving and the meter will then be
>'somebody else's problem'.

And it might be a deterent for a future buyer too???

Whilst I live in a 'family' home, I'm a bloke alone, fully committed
to staying that way. A meter sounds like a saving for me, but I've
never investigated it as I wondered what impacts my lifestyle vs a
normal family lifestyle would mean.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx