Re: [OT] (ish) - Bluetooth connection for iPAQ?

Hi Paul,

I have the same configuration.
They are two possibilities:
- using ActiveSync
- using Network Connection
The first one is the simplest. Just select as Active Sync serial port the
virtual one defined by bluetooth driver for client access. Then from the
bluetooth menu on iPaq click on Start Activesync after you have started the
radio. Then you will be able to browse the network too.

The other way is to start Internet Connection Sharing on the network card
of
the PC and then share the Bluetooth virtual network card.
When you go to Bluetooth Manager on iPaq select the PC, Actions then click
on Connect to Network Access. Check that in COnection Settings, 'My network
card connects to" to be "Internet"
Now you can browse the network using this connection too.

iPaq is able to habndle both connections in he same time, you just need to
start ActiveSync first.

If you need further support, send me a direct mail.

Best regards,
Dan