Re: [OT] (ish) - Bluetooth connection for iPAQ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] (ish) - Bluetooth connection for iPAQ?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:47:25 +0100

Thanks Dan,

I'm trying to do the 1st option, - get activesync working over serial, then
use the LAN connection through that. Not actually getting as far as getting
AS to connect up though, - one thought did occur to me, - do I need to have
connected them together via USB previously to configure the partnership? -
Activesync on the PC currently does not know the iPAQ (only knows about my
ePODS), - I just got the dongle yesterday, and I'm trying to connect the
iPAQ & my laptop as a test (at work)...

Cheers.

Paul G.

Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile