Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 7:06 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] color kinetics cove lights

hi
does anyone know anything about these ?

color kinetics cove lights

LED powered lights RGB with onboard controller to produce 16.7 million colours.

price here  http://www.lux-lumen.com/products/led_colorkinetics.htm is £155 per 12 inch strip.

review here   http://www.lightdesigncenter.com/ColorChangingLED/iColor-Series/iColor_Cove/iColorCove.htm

I bought one today for £10.00, I'm trying to make sure it is a working unit as I write this. I have the suppliers telephone number is anyone interested if they do indeed work ??

Ian D

Busy sorting a 24v psu to test with.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor