Re: FIRM Pics + Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FIRM Pics + Questions
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <armagh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 05:43:07 +1000

Hi Rob

        Let me get this right.  Are you guys saying that I could purchase a
FIRM
controller, a PC serial interface (also from frank).  Download the AutoM8it,
and Dans IR contrler, and then have fully zoned IR control of my whole
house?

If I've understood things correctly then I think I'd be very interested.  Am
I correct in saying that a firm controller works out at about 100ukp?

Cheers guys

That are intension still working on it  though...........

Frank