RE: showshifter-ocelot-homeseer

But I don't use Showshifter....

and I'm *just* starting to play with the Ocelot, - but I'm kinda hamstrung
till I finish pulling cable, and get the patchpanels punched down and
mounted. Once Ive done that, I'll be able to patch the IR emitters about the
place, and then start testing the IR control via the Ocelot properly...

Paul G.