RE: RPP Easy-clip faceplates/B&Q rant

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RPP Easy-clip faceplates/B&Q rant
  • From: "Martin" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:41:40 +0100

Tony
We have used a company in Croydon for networking bits in the past -
Contec Tel 0800 281015 they might have one, they have always been very
helpful and might know someone in the area that sells them.

I've had a look in a catalogue from wadsworth.co.uk 020 8268 7000, they
sell brushed stainless steel faceplates @ =A319.60 part number 6205010
erm.... one gang though sh*t.

HTH
[Martin Jones]