Re: [OT]Tivo - TurboNet Install

Message>I was wondering what the cost in £ ended up being, i would be
interested in a bult buy >of these

I bought one (and a mounting bracket) from 9th Tee recently too.

If you order singly, the shipping cost will be high but chances are you
won't be hit for VAT and duty. If you order in bulk, you almost certainly
will. The Packing List that came with mine rather oddly had some of the
right side cut off. Coincidentally, this just happened to be the part with
the price of the items and shipping on it, so it would make it a bit more
difficult for customs to work out the purchase price! ;-)

Also, I believe that 9th Tee are happy to send out via a standard shipping
service, which is much cheaper, as long as you're prepared to take the risk
that it may get lost in transit.