RE: Cuecat bulk buy

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cuecat bulk buy
  • From: "David Millard" <david@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:55:18 +1300

Can I ask what is a Cuecat ??????????
=20
David
david@xxxxxxx
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: graham_howe [mailto:graham@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Monday, 4 March 2002 10:26 p.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Cuecat bulk buy
=20
DO NOT POLLUTE THE LIST WITH REPLIES TO THIS MESSAGE

Oh dear, here I go again! I have been in touch with the guy who was=20
knocking out the 25 Cuecats on ebay last night and he has 100 left=20
which he would be willing to sell to me if the price is right. So if=20
anyone is interested in some of these then please send the following=20
information to me as soon as possible:

Name:
Email:
Quantity reqd.:
Max price per unit:

Note that the maximum price should be what you are willing to pay for=20
a unit delivered to MY door. As a guide, the units that Ian bought=20
worked out at $2 each plus shipping of (I think) =A36.50 for five. I=20
would assume that if I bought 50 units then shipping would be about=20
=A350. But there would then be an onward cost of shipping units to you=20
which I will charge at cost. So, as a real finger in the air I would=20
say that you need to allow about =A35 per unit. I have not discussed=20
the price with the vendor, but the 25 last night went for $56 plus=20
$15 shipping (to a US address) LESS whatever he pays ebay. If I were=20
him then I would certainly accept $2 per unit in a private sale.

If you are interested then you need to let me know quickly as this=20
guy will obviously knock these out on ebay if I don't contact him=20
soon.

Regards

Graham

P.S. all replies to graham [at] solarfish [dot] com=20