RE: Pronto command help

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Pronto command help
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:55:38 -0000

That's a tricky one.

Firstly make sure when you are learning you are nowhere near the TV or
any PWM dimmed lights or fluorescent tubes.

Secondly, when learning hold down the button on the original remote
until the Pronto beeps - this is particularly important with repeating
buttons like the volume buttons you mentioned.

Try re-learning, and if it still doesn't work, try again.

Tim