RE: Cuecat bulk buy

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cuecat bulk buy
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:08:48 -0000

Complete story:

http://cexx.org/cuecat.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: David Millard [mailto:david@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 March 2002 09:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Cuecat bulk buy

Can I ask what is a Cuecat ??????????

David
david@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: graham_howe [mailto:graham@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 4 March 2002 10:26 p.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Cuecat bulk buy

DO NOT POLLUTE THE LIST WITH REPLIES TO THIS MESSAGE

Oh dear, here I go again! I have been in touch with the guy who was
knocking out the 25 Cuecats on ebay last night and he has 100 left
which he would be willing to sell to me if the price is right. So if
anyone is interested in some of these then please send the following
information to me as soon as possible:

Name:
Email:
Quantity reqd.:
Max price per unit:

Note that the maximum price should be what you are willing to pay for
a unit delivered to MY door. As a guide, the units that Ian bought
worked out at $2 each plus shipping of (I think) £6.50 for five. I
would assume that if I bought 50 units then shipping would be about
£50. But there would then be an onward cost of shipping units to you
which I will charge at cost. So, as a real finger in the air I would
say that you need to allow about £5 per unit. I have not discussed
the price with the vendor, but the 25 last night went for $56 plus
$15 shipping (to a US address) LESS whatever he pays ebay. If I were
him then I would certainly accept $2 per unit in a private sale.

If you are interested then you need to let me know quickly as this
guy will obviously knock these out on ebay if I don't contact him
soon.

Regards

Graham

P.S. all replies to graham [at] solarfish [dot] com