RE: UK Voltage

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UK Voltage
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:57:55 -0000

> If we can just get some agreement on the power connectors on the
wall....

Don't start on that!

I'm, normally, very pro-European standardisation on technical things.
Certainly, when I was working for BP, the pan-European standardisation
on lots of things made my life (as European IT Manager for one of its
subsidiaries) a lot easier!

However, on the whole question of the Euro-socket, I'm completely of the
view that we shouldn't adopt it for all the normal reasons!

Regards,

Mark