RE: Re: Oil level monitors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Oil level monitors
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:05:04 -0000

Enter into the spirit of things Chris....

It has to be done because it is a challenge....

not necessarily because it OUGHT  or NEEDS to be done :-)

The constant reading can then be integrated with a real time feed from the stock exchange to calculate the optimum time to buy the oil and get the lowest price thereby leaving more money for toys. OK, so maybe that is taking it to extremes!

This HA lark is all about playing with as many toys as possible.

Keith