RE: Re: Oil level monitors

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Oil level monitors
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:06:34 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Chris Langridge wrote:

> Our oil tank needs filling aproximately 2 times a year.

It might be for oil but Sensory System also have a "Watchman" for
fluids.
eg. Water.

One of our customers has a villa in Spain that is half way up a steep
hill. Water is delivered to the villa's water tank once or twice a week,
depending on usage. Apparently, checking the level is a tiresome task
involving dipstick and inspection hatch in a confined space. Our customer,
of course, have X-10 and HomeVision installed and would like to make use
of HomeVision for the boring task of checking for water level.

Home automation is well suited for the task.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx
Laser Business Systems Ltd.