Re: RG59/CT100

AFAIK, a tv channel is 8 mhz wide in UHF and 7 in VHF, its 6 mhz in
the states. I assume a cctv camera still needs 6-8 mhz bandwidth and
it probably sends this on some carrier that is quite high in
frequency such as UHF.

0-6mhz, as you say may well be the bandwidth needed for the video
signal but it can`t be the actual frequency band that its used on.

Even cable companies in the USA don`t send tv down below 40mhz (ie
the 5-40mhx is the upstream).

bill