RG59/CT100

Hi Bill

Baseband video is exactly what is says, baseband and covers from relatively
low frequencies up to a few Mhz,  that is what comes out of a CCTV camera.
The video signal doesn't need to be converted up to a higher frequency just
to be fed down a coax cable, that's why RG59 is perfectly adequate for
routing video signals, for that matter so is CAT5.

BTW your 8MHz bandwidth UHF channel also includes the sound channel IIRC?

Tracey