From: Nikola Kasic [mailto:nikola@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 30/05/2002 11:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: CE certification

Thanks Tony.
One more interesting question:
If I sell everything as a kit consisting of CE compliant components what's the situation then.
E.g. I found all the components to build TiVo or similar and I prepare software, self unpacking ISO image. Then I don't want to bother assembling and installing the things, but I sell it as a kit. All the components are CE compliant.
Will I be responsible, if when assembled resulting product is not, or do I have to certify resulting product?
Cheers,
Nik