Firewall SBC

I know a lot of people on here are using or are considering using a
dedicated firewall such as IPCop.  I use IPCop as my preferred firewal= l but
this seems an awful waste of a PC.  What I would like to know is if it= would
be possible / feasible to have IPCop on a single board computer.  I ha= ve
seen SBC's with dual and even quad ethernet ports so this aspect is fine. My IPCop installation is running on a Pentium MMX 233Mhz with 64Mb of RAM.<= BR> Surely there are SBCs out there with this processing power.  My IPCop = is
using 77Mb at the moment which would fit on a compact flash card but in the=
interest of making this machine last longer then a CF card would it be
possible to have 100Mb on a "Disk on a chip"?

My idea is that I could make a SBC which would fit in a 5=BD" drive ba= y to run
IPCop and not take up the space and power which is needed to run another PC=
24/7.  The whole SBC could be powered off one of the Molex connectors = from
the power supply.

My questions are the following then:

1) Are there SBC with at least a 233MMX + 64Mb ram?
2) Is there a "Disk on a chip" as big as 100Mb?
3) Are the ethernet ports on these SBCs made by the big companies so that drivers are available for linux (Intel, 3Com)?
4) Is this feasible?

Sorry for the long post.

Any ideas comments or recommendations appreciated

Cheers
Pedro

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk