RE: Response X10 PC Home Control Kit - BUY

  • To: barry.chubb@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Response X10 PC Home Control Kit - BUY
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:54:12 +0000

(CC'd to the list as well...)

It rather looks like I have ONLY timer kits left now...

I don't have a great deal of time to deal with this during the week - I
don't get in from work 'till quite late, so it will probably be the weekend
again before I get any more kits wrapped & sent out...

The timer kit I sent out earlier cost £4.94 for 1st class royal mail parcel
post. (it is over the weight limit for 2nd class).

I'll sort out the rest at the weekend, but in the meantime, here is the
current spreadsheet... anyone who wants to get their dosh to me for the
allocated kits can do so by any of:

cheque, to:
145 Colworth Road,
Leytonstone,
London.
E11 1JE

or NOCHEX to: paul_gordon@xxxxxxx

or bank transfer to: 40-47-87 51780891

Kits will be sent out in order of payment received! - I can't say fairer
than that...

Cheers guys....

Paul G.

>From: "Chubb, Barry" <barry.chubb@xxxxxxx>
>To: Paul Gordon <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Response X10 PC Home Control Kit - BUY
>Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:34:08 -0600
>
>Paul,
>
>Any news on the Kits?
>
>Thanks
>Barry

CSV

?
> >Aidan Williamson  - same question?
> >Stuart Grimshaw and Stuart Poulton - you both sent me mails saying
you no
> >longer want any kits, - is this still the case?
> >
> >As you can see, - at the moment, notwithstanding the blanket
"I'll take
> >whatever's left" requests, there are:
> >
> >- no spare PC kits, - with about 3 unfulfilled requests
outstanding
> >- 1 spare remote kit, - also with about 3 unfulfilled requests..
> >- 7 spare timer kits
> >
> >There are none of the £13.99 kits left, - they were the first to
go!, so
> >both the timer and remote kits are £19.99 and the PC kits £24.99,
plus
> >whatever form of postage you prefer...
> >
> >The names are listed in order of requests received, and so will be
>serviced
> >in that order (ooerr).
> >
> >So, - I need yay or nay from you guys!
> >
> >Paul G.
> >

> > >Lo Paul

> >only
> > >if
>of
> > >the
>the
> > >
> > >Havent seen your post mentioned above??
> > >
> > >Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcarbob.com
> > >

> > >The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first
quarter of
> >1901
> > >
> > >we work for a company that has global reach yet can't scratch
it's own
> >arse
> > >

> > >---
02/01/2002