[OT] Kodak - Further Developments

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] Kodak - Further Developments
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:51:14 -0000

Title: Message

Sorry for the continuing off topic posting but I know quite a number of the ukha_d throng did place an order for the Kodak camera and you may find this interesting!

Had another call from the Trading Standards today following the last posting I made (see below). They have now asked if they can come out to interview me tomorrow and take a statement from me. I have arranged for a TS guy to visit me tomorrow when I will take the opportunity to explain in great detail exactly what has happened and try and correct some of this “cyberspace” misinformation that appears to be spewing out from Kodak.

Looks like TS may have re-considered their position and may be preparing to take action. I’ll let you know how I get on !

Don