Re: OT For all the bleeding hearts...

Message"...who complain about the Off Topic posts."

"So ... once again this group has provided information that I wasn't
going
to get from anywhere else..."

I wont even dignify this post with a decent reply...

www.google.com

typed in

hp 2000C ink problem

third entry down the page took me to

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/CategoryHome/1,,220!1!1,00.html

quick ctrl+f on that page for 2000c

took me to

HP2000C Black only prints for page or 3  -
http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0xb529cb60e503d6118ff40090279
cd0f9,00.html

Third post down

"Most often, on the 2000 & 2500, this is a symptom of a failing
ink supply
station... not too expensive to replace, and the new revision parts seem
much more reliable...

Cheers,
Stuart Elflett"

Part number C4530-67818

Took me all of 60 seconds... anyway enough of the bitching please, I know
more about this group than I did a week ago, mostly from off group emails
that I've received. I'm just glad most of you are taking the time to place
OT in your subject lines and keep the one liners to a mininum, and please
let me taking this oportinity to thank everyone for the great help/input
they put into this group.

Regards,

Jules