Re: For all the bleeding hearts...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: For all the bleeding hearts...
  • From: simon rafferty <musashi1977uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:58:25 +0000 (GMT)

Personally Phil i see this group as a like-minded
bunch of techies, all with an interest in HA but all
having individual skills that they can bring to this
forum to help one-another. So as I said earlier, as
long as the discussion aint toooo far of topic ie it
is still relatively techie I think that the majority
of subscribers are interested or are will ing to help.
And on that matter, can anyone have a look at my
powermid reciever, as it has stopped working
(transformer is still humming), I will pay anyone who
can help me out.

Simon Rafferty

....who complain about the Off Topic posts.