OT - quick regs question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT - quick regs question
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:20:34 +0000

Sorry for the OT post chaps, but I know there are a couple of sparks
here...

What are the regs regarding the isolation switch for a shower? - not the
switch itself, I know about the having to be double-pole and the minimum
air
gap between contacts and all that. - that's sorted just by buying the right
kind of switch!

But what are the regs (if any) regarding positioning of the switch within
the bathroom? - does it >have< to be reachable from within the
shower? can
it be positioned inside the shower "enclosure"  (even if that is
nothing
more that a curtain around a bath..). I need to decide where to place the
shower switch in the next couple of days, so any advice would be
appreciated!

Cheers all.

Paul G.