RE: Good Wall Dimmer?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Good Wall Dimmer?
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:02:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

>     Does the LW11G have anything different to the LW10G ?

We haven't noticed anything different visually. I believe the softstart
feature has been implemented as some LW10G come instantly instead of
progressively. There may have been time when some LW10Gs were loaded with
the newer firmware, just like the LD10/LD11.

>     Also quoting from your web page on the LD11  " can change the
room
> lighting instantly or progressively" - are you sure this is true
? (fingers
> crossed) and if so can you tell me how to accomplish an instant level
change
> please.

That is what is stated in the X-10 technical document. Someone else has
also asked about that and we are awaiting clarification from X-10 Europe.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx
Laser Business Systems Ltd.