RE: LD11 preset question (with Homeseer)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LD11 preset question (with Homeseer)
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:49:28 -0000

Kevin,

AFAIK this is it, I posted this earlier today on the Wandsworth thread you mention:

<START PASTE>

To kinda put this to bed an LD11 can and/or does;

Soft Start, starts from level 0 (off) and goes to level 62 (100%) of 63

Soft Off, goes from level 62 (100%) to level 0 (off)

If you set the module to go to level 63 of 63 then it comes on at 100% without the soft start, as Phil and I sussed the other night.

If the module is at level 62 and you tell it to go to level 31 it will softly dim to that level, the same happens in reverse when it brightens.

The module has memory dim, i.e. when it is switched back on via a wall switch or a simple X10 "on" command it returns softly to its previous level from off.

The X10 Pro or extended commands give you the 62 levels of dim instead of the standard 16 with the likes of the LM12 etc. as well as the soft start/off.

Dunno whether the Leopard or Ocelot controllers can issue the commands but it should tell you in their literature, I know HV definitely can.

HTH

K.

To my knowledge X10 Pro is only an extension of the original X10 protocols and is not an entirely new system, it only adds some more functionality to the X10 command see.

K.