RE: Good Wall Dimmer?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Good Wall Dimmer?
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <doogiebrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:53:34 -0000

Title: Message
Nik,

They are on Laser's new website - http://www.laser.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=44 They were possibly listed as LD10 on the old website though.

The LD11 is an LD10 with improved firmware. As far as I know, the units sold by all the UK suppliers are selling these, and noone is selling the old LD10.

Letsautomate list the LD11 as LD10 DIN Mounted Lamp Module (LD11 Internal Software)

HTH

Doogie
Li,
You are working for Laser. Can you tell me, if you are selling LD11s, why they are not on your web site. I would like to buy a couple, but now I don't know how if they are not on the web site. I prefer newer version even if functionality is completely the same and you cannot see the difference. That means that they probably changed them in a way to make them more reliable.
Nik

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor