RE: WAS Does the world..... NOW Lighting Design

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WAS Does the world..... NOW Lighting Design
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:11:28 -0000

I can't take the credit for it. It is one of the selling points used on
the Clipsal web-site. As CBus is scalable and is primarily designed to
be used in large buildings where the lighting is on all day (it ran the
buildings at Sydney 2000), the cost savings over the course of a year
where lighting is dimmed to take account of ambient conditions must be
huge.