RE: Re: Door Bells - Part II

> > Naw, now you get into the WAF.  Not very high methinks for
sticking
> > things to the wall :(
>
> Hehehehehehehehehehe

:(((((((((((

Lucky bastids - why do they always get the _useful_ stuff? @(

> Is there anything you could do to mount the plug pins in the
> back of the
> chime box...........?
>
> Blue Peter here we come!

It's pretty small.  I haven't taken it apart yet, but I'm not confident.
The plug would have to be held in place quite rigidly as one would be
plugging/unplugging by holding the chime casing and yanking.....

> The other option would involve keeping it there and using whole house
> audio type arrangements to broadcast an MP3 or WAV file through to the
> room you're in ;)

Sure.  I just need to figure out how to get my Linn Intersekt switch to the
'PC' channel to play the sound, because of course SWMBO will be listening
the radio when the doorbell goes.....

Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com