Re: NEW ukha project

Stuart, the discount sounds good. As to further uses: I'm quite excited by
the talk about using the Rabbit in other areas of home automation such as
for hard wired lighting control and MP3 distribution. There is great
potential here to design it such that all the devices (thermostat, lights,
music) talk a common language - a sort of HTTP 21st century version of X10
-
that would permit easy integration of them all in a home automation
environment.

Ray.