Re: new storage devices

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: new storage devices
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:49:40 -0000

Sounds exactly like the "pen-drive" that Scan has in.

Was on today only.....64mb was =A369+vat, 256mb version was =A3199+vat

Look very useful, but seems the memory is the expensive part, as the=20
cheapest 16mb version is only =A326.50 so that means the memory is=20
being charged somewhere along the lines of =A3170 for 256mb.....bear in=20
mind that this in PC133 factor is now sub =A320, so a lot of money for=20
making it small enough to fit.

I'm going to wait a month or so, as I think the prices will plummet,=20
but will get one, as this would hold ALL the personal files I need=20
and then some without lumping around a laptop. I like....a lot

Regards
Geraint.