OT. W2K Work Station, CD-ROM & MP3's

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT. W2K Work Station, CD-ROM & MP3's
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:05:11 +0100

Hi all,

I have been using CDex 1.3 for ripping my MP3's with no problem, I have now
rebuilt my W2K unit and installed CDex 1.3 again and it will not see my
CD-ROM drive!!

Any ideas?

If I put an audio CD into the drive it plays automatically, Explorer can
use
and see CD's but CDex can not!

The OS is W2K Pro SP2, I have un-installed CDex and re installed,
re-service
packed, downloaded CDex again and tried CDex v1.4 Beta, all to no avail!
I have tried another CD-ROM drive and still no joy, very strange.....or is
it?

B.