Re: new storage devices

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: new storage devices
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:57:19 +0100

Not the same make, but exactly the same thing...

Mate of mine at work has the 32MB version from Scan. - works a treat! -
plugged in to my laptop (W2K) and it immediately appeared as a
"removable
drive"

I've also seen these in PC World.

I believe (if memory serves) that the Scan ones are *significantly* cheaper
- slightly less than £1/MB (details as follows)

16Mb PenDrive £26.50

32Mb PenDrive £35.00

64Mb PenDrive £69.00

128Mb PenDrive £105.00

256Mb PenDrive £199.00

I can't remember the prices of the other makes, but I think they were quite
a bit dearer...

Paul G.