RE: Cheesy Chips...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cheesy Chips...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:15:01 +0100

Hmmm ... I'm not sure what the dried peas will come out like as I've never
really liked the taste of them when my mum used to make them when I was a
kid...

I usually stick to Batchelors Chip Shop Style Mushy Peas - or if I fancy
something different then I use the Mint Sauce flavoured ones.

Try it over onion rings too...

Phil